Monday 2 March 2015

Three tier baby girl diaper cake


Hi All

Finally got some time to update the blog. I have been neglecting it for a while. If you are looking for more up to date pictures of the diapercakes I make please do visit my facebook page or Instagram @bakingadiapercake. I do diligently post my diaper cakes on those platforms. Thank you so much for all the support thus far and for the sweet and kind words. I really do enjoying making these diaper cakes and hope to put a smile on a new mom’s face.

Here is one of my favourite diaper cakes I have made so far. It’s a three tier baby girl diaper cake. The customer wanted pink and cream colour combination. Hope the recipient enjoyed it as well. 

kindly whatsapp me at 94884385 or email bakingadiapercake@gmail.com

 


front view of the diaper cake

from the side

closer view of the details


No comments:

Post a Comment