Monday 27 April 2015

A month for the boys!!!

April has been a boys month with baby boy diaper cakes one after a another. Thank you everyone for the support. You can also follow me on instagram @bakingadiapercake where i have all the diapercakes i make as well. There is also link to my facebook page for those who prefer to take a look at it via facebook.

For orders you can whatapps/ SMS me at 94884385 or email me at bakingadiapercake@gmail.com

The starting price of the diaper cakes are $50.00. If you need specific themes for the diaper cakes kindly let me know at least 10-14 days in advance so i can source for items. If its a general baby boy/ baby girl theme i can get it done within 3 days.

Delivery charges are $10.00. If you wish to self collect you can do so weekdays after 7pm or weekends. I stay in woodlands.

finally here are the pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment